What Happens When There Is No Custody Agreement

My grandparents have custody of my son in Louisville ky I live in Evansville in and they won`t let him visit him in the summer he`s 13 years old and really wants what I can do, I have no problem with the law or something clean like arrow, but they always say no when that happens, the judge has a lot of options what to do depending on the part of the order or agreement that you don`t follow. When it comes to setting up an education program, access and child care, you want to make sure that you not only have a plan that benefits your child, but also everyone involved. Minimize the conflict between child care and child care with the help of a competent Mesa – compassionate, AZ Child Welfare Lawyer. At JacksonWhite Family Law, we act aggressively for your rights and always support you in the best interests of underage children. The other parent is not allowed to take your child or move him away if you have sole physical custody. After a period of investigation or judicial visitation, the other parent must return your child or have your child picked up. And of course, there is the fear, in every woman`s heart, that she will “lose” her guard and that Dad will “win” custody. Whether it`s because she makes less money than Dad, or because Dad has a bit of dirt he`s been waiting for, most mothers have a deep, dark and scary feeling that they`re going to lose custody one way or another, and they`re going to be the ones who are going to be “visiting.” If you do not follow part of an education or arrangement order, you could be in serious trouble. Try to sort things out to make life easier for yourself. Where paternity has been established, some states allow both parents to have the same rights vis-à-vis the child or children if there is no approved agreement for custody of the children. In the eyes of the law, no parent is more valuable than the other. The custody decision indicates who gets sole or shared custody and whether physical custody of your child is granted or shared with one of his or her parents. In most cases, custody is distributed to some extent between the parents.

Children will live first with one parent, but will spend time with the other. Either a parent can make decisions about school, medical care and religion, or both parents share that responsibility. This is usually a good idea for two reasons. First, a parent may want to make sure of their rights before reaching an agreement. A fair and lasting agreement can be reached if both parents understand their rights. Second, if both parties agree, a lawyer may bring the agreement in as a legally binding court order, which can be enforced through court proceedings if one of the parties does not comply.